Preserving Color in hair for a long period of time and having soft, healthy shiny colored hair is not a big deal if you follow a few important things mentioned below in routine. So lets see what makes your hair healthy and beautiful.
Shampoo for colored Hair: After a few days of coloring your hair it become frizzy and dull. It happens because of a normal shampoo use. So you need to use a sulfate and Para bin free shampoo to avoid all this. There are a variety of color care shampoos available in market.
E.G. Loreal Professionel Inoa Color care sulfate free wiith Argon oil and green tea,
KIEHL’s Sunflower Color Preserve Shampoo.
Conditioning and Nourishment: Colored Hair really need to be conditioned and nourished well. So make sure to choose a good conditioner for your colored hair.E.G
Loreal Professionel Inoa Color care Conditioner
KIEHL’s Sunflower color preserving conditioner(Parabin Free).
Other Products for Colored Hair:
Another things you can nourish your hair with are Colour Finishing Cremes, Hair Masque, Heat Protection Mist, Dry Shampoos, Smoothning Seremes etc.
Some Tips for a Healthy Colored Hair Routine;
- Avoid Using very hot water while cleaning Your Hair. Because it Damages shine and softness of your hair and makes them frizzy and dull.
- Dont be harsh to your hair while shampooing. Shampoo your hair with soft hands and dont rub them very harshly and dont try to keep them tangle free while shampooing.
- Use a Soft Towel. Don’t rub your hair harshly while drying it with a towel.
- Once in a week apply a lot of conditioner after shampooing your hair and keep it in your hair at least half an hour then rinse off with normal water.
- Have a Protein rich Diet: Enrich your diet with protein foods for a thick, healthy and long shiny hair.